Service UI update
The Traw team is continuously improving to ‘simplify the remote work process’. We have updated some interfaces for this.
- The UI of the document preview has been improved. You can preview slides and tasks without accessing the document.
- The slides have been modified to a 16:9 ratio. You can use it more familiarly with the same ratio as PPT.
Service UX improvements
- You can insert a to-do list into a slide.
- You can open the menu by right-clicking on the library and workspace screens.
- Changed the image to be added to be inserted into the current slide.
- Documents can be moved by non-folder and document owners.
- Responsibilities can separate unassigned to-dos.
- The animation of the asset has been minimized.
- Fixed rendering algorithm.
- Improved pdf file loading speed.
Fixed bugs and minor updates✨
- Block modifications are synchronized in real-time.
- To-do lists within the Documents page are synchronized in real-time.